Are you planning to visit Bucharest soon? As I already wrote, visiting Bucharest in October is a great. Let me tell you now a few local events that you might be interested to attend this October.
- Luna Amara, at Club Expirat starting at 21:00. Luna Amara is progressive metal band well known here that worth see it.
- Vama, at Hard Rock Cafe starting at 21:00. Is guaranteed that you’ll find a great atmosphere at any of their concerts.
- The Motans, at Beraria H starting at 22:00.
- Stefan Banica, at Beraria H starting at 21:30. If you like the classic rock’n roll, join this. You’ll have the chance to dance all evening and enjoy the best local artist when we talk about rock’n roll.
- Hooverphonic, at Hard Rock Cafe starting at 21:30. The band is to well known everywhere, so I have nothing else to say then, if you like it – hurry up and buy tickets if plan to be there.
October 12th & 13th
- Bucharest Marathon. It starts in Piata Constitutiei, that is pretty close to our hostel. So you’re welcome 🙂
- The Red Army Choir, at Sala Palatului starting at 20:00. If you want to try something different, this is your occasion.
- Femei pe Matasari (women on Matasari street) is a small festival where you can find local artist and all kind of producers exposing their works in a great atmosphere. Food & Drinks are enough for everyone. You can join it all day long in October 19th & 20th.
- Sarah Brightman, at Sala Palatului starting at 20:00. Everybody loves Sarah Brightman, no matter what music use to listen. Not all the tickets are gone yet. Hurry up!
- B.U.G. Mafia, at Beraria H starting at 22:45. Experience the most known hip-hop Romanian band while having a few beers
- Goran Bregovic, at Sala Palatului starting at 22:00. Do you like Goran Bregovic? Than you should see him in Bucharest, because his concerts here are probably the best. He loves Bucharest and we love Bregovic.