1. Central Location. Little Bucharest Old Town Hostel is located right in the heart of the Old Town of Bucharest. The best bars, restaurants, clubs are just around the corner.
2. Great value for money. We offer beds and rooms from 8 Euros per night. Stay in a shared dorm room or private room with/without en suite bathroom without ruining your budget. Check the rates HERE.
3. Free cinema. Once or twice a week we have movie night in the common room. Don’t be afraid, there are plenty of other guests to hold your hand during the horror movies.
4. Free WIFI. Our WIFI is available everywhere in the hostel, first floor and the second floor, common room, dorms and privates. We know how important it is for you to stay in touch with your friends and family.
5. Info desk. Our staff is young, friendly and well traveled. They know the city well and always ready to give you great advice on things to do, what to eat, where to go, and the best way to get there.
6 Meeting other travelers. Most of our guests are real globe trotters so our hostel is a great place to meet interesting people.
7. Laid back atmosphere. Our common lounge is a very relaxing area, with violin music coming from outside, books, guides, coffee and tea and smiling people. Choose to chill out alone or connect up with people. No pressure, it’s your choice. Check it out: Pura Vida Hub Bucharest.
8. Discount Tickets. Our staff will give you loads of free advice & info but many things to do, places to eat or to hang out and also provide discounts for guided tours.
9. Special rates for Vama Veche. During the summer, our sister hostels in Vama Veche offer special rates for our guests.
10. Guest Kitchen. If you don’t want or afford to eat out every night, you can use our fully equipped kitchen. Sometimes, we have cooking nights, we cook and eat together and have lots of fun.
11. Easy access to public transportation. Our hostel is located in the heart of the city. This means that you have access to metro stops, bus stops, tram stops, taxi, parking, all in walking distance.
12. Cool guided tours. Our partner Interesting Times has lots of interesting guided tours and they pick you up from our hostel. How cool is that?
13. Immediate help and translating. We will always help you with your bookings and we will translate for you in Romanian if you need a bus or train ticket. Just ask at the reception!
14. Laundry service. We know how important it is for you to travel light so you might need to do the laundry while traveling. At Little Bucharest we can help you with that.
15. Safety. Being safe is very important while traveling, that’s why we have lockers for every bed and room and we do not charge for that. You only have to pay a small refundable deposit for the key.
16. Non stop reception. It doesn’t matter how late you check-in or when you go out or in the hostel, our staff is 24/7 available at the reception.
17. Unique design. Little Bucharest Old Town Hostel is creative and funny and you can see that wherever you turn. Our walls are painted with inspirational quotes, the colors are bright and the accessories are created and put together by the hostel staff. See the photos for yourself.
18. Free stuff. We offer free bed linen, free super fast Wi-Fi internet connection, free city map, free walking tours every morning, and a free, delicious breakfast every morning. Read all about this HERE.
19. Part of Pura Vida Hostels. Little Bucharest Old Town hostel is one of the Pura Vida Hostels – the first independent hostels network in Romania.
20. Privacy. If you want more privacy, you can book a double room with private bathroom in our hostel. If you want more than that, we have great central apartments in Bucharest for rent. Check the vintage apartment in the Old Town.
Contact: email@example.comPhone: +40786055287